niedziela, 20 października 2013

Raquelle Is A Punk Rocker Now *guitar*


Hiya!
I got tired of my plain mary jane dolls and made a new outfit :3  The result is something between Hard Rock Cafe Barbie for the poor  and Rich White Girl Barbie Goes To Hot Topic And Becomes Such An Edgy Rebel Punk Chick. 

I started with faux leather jacket. I decorated it with chains (made from my old broken jewellery) and quasi studs. On the back I put a big patch which is actually a clothing tab from my Punk Rave shirt. It proves that almost everything can be recycled in doll fashion making!
Next comes the plaid patterned skirt made mostly of my old bra. I always buy bras with dolls on my mind so the pattern has to keep the scale :D I also used elastic band on the top.
The finishing touches are black ribbon on the bottom, a decorative chain and small skull print that I cut out of the skull patterned ribbon. 
Then I made a simple black tank top and spiced it up with another Punk Rave tab and some shiny things pretending to be the studs.
Then the overknees were made. I decorated it with skull prints too.
And the boots are I Can Be... Rockstar gift set boots painted jet black :D
Ready for the picture spam starring Raquelle Fashionistas Clutch Wave 1?


Whoopsie, underskirt!
So that's all I guess... I hope you like it :D I'm new here but I have been reading lots of awesome dolls blogs so I hope I get along with the community :3



4 komentarze:

  1. WOW!
    Zajefajny zestaw!
    Jesteś dla siebie zbyt surowa. To nie jest "koszmarny wytwór", którego się spodziewałam, a ekstra strój z pieprzem!
    Czekam na dalsze wytwory ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Łudy Kjujik, autorka najlepszego bloga lalkowego w Polszy skomciowała mojego posta X______X
    I od razu dzień jest zrobion! Dziękować!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Szyjesz niesamowicie! Bardzo lubię punk, więc tym bardziej zachwycają mnie Twoje ubranka i ich detale, oraz precyzja z jaką zostały wykonane! Podziwiam Twój talent!

    OdpowiedzUsuń